Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Beginning Today...

Beginning today I will no longer worry about yesterday. It is in the past and the past will never change. Only I can change by choosing to do so. Philippians 4:6
Beginning today I will no longer worry about tomorrow. Tomorrow will always be there, waiting for me to make the most of it.
But I cannot make the most of tomorrow without first making the most of today. Matthew 6:34
Beginning today I will cherish each moment of my life. I value this gift that the Lord bestowed upon me in this world and I will unselfishly share His gift with others. I will use this gift to enhance the lives of others. James 4:14
Beginning today I will take a moment to step off the beaten path and to revel in the mysteries I encounter. I will face challenges with courage and determination. I will overcome what barriers there may be which hinder my quest for spiritual growth and self-improvement. James 1:2-3
Beginning today I will take life one day at a time, one step at a time. Discouragement will not be allowed to taint my desire to succeed or my capacity to love. Psalm 90:12
Beginning today I walk with renewed faith and kindness toward others. Regardless of what has gone before, I believe there is hope for a brighter and better future if I make a difference. Ephesians 4:32
Beginning today I will open my mind and my heart. I will welcome new experiences. I will meet new people. I will not expect perfection from myself nor anyone else: perfection does not exist in this sinful world. Romans 3:23
Beginning today I am responsible for my own happiness and I will admire the beautiful wonders of nature, listen to my favorite music, pet a kitten or a puppy, soak in a bubble bath . . . pleasure can be found in the most simple of gestures and not in the world. Hebrews 11:25
Beginning today. And every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment